You’ve heard the buzz about the latest hot-button industry issues — from network function virtualization (NFV) and virtual customer premises equipment (vCPE), to DOCSIS 3.1, and the need for fiber. In the end, it all boils down to one thing: the need to deliver more services to more people, faster than ever.
How can you offer your subscribers the best possible quality of experience in this environment? Cut through the noise to find out what strategy or technology works best for you.
Incognito is excited to announce that for the first time, in April 2016, we will be hosting two editions of Incognito Community Exchange (ICE)! ICE will take place in both the United States and Europe. These events will give you plenty of opportunities to learn from and network with the best in the communications industry. Leave with new insights and plans for network optimization that will keep your subscribers happy and help you grow your business.
This event is complimentary for telecommunications service providers worldwide and includes:
- Panels and presentations on virtualization, QoE, and DOCSIS 3.1 from industry experts
- Case studies from Incognito users where you can learn how others have taken advantage of their investment
- A hands-on pre-conference Boot Camp where you can learn about the latest product features and gain advanced knowledge
- Networking opportunities where you can mingle with peers at breaks, luncheons, and special evening events
- Face-to-face meetings with Incognito experts to discuss your needs and challenges
Please select your desired destination below to find out more!